You can now request a public record, such as a deed to your property, simply by filling out the public property record request and mailing it in along with the request fees to our office. If you need any assistance with the fees, please feel free to contact our office and we will be happy to assist you.

The Map CD is a CD with copies of all of our recorded maps.

When sending in a document to be re-recorded for any reason please attach the document below.